Overhead crane certification
About this course
This course is designed for both new and experienced operators covering theoretical and practical overhead crane principles. This company-specific training is conducted at the client location and instructs participants on the use of crane equipment at their facility.
Our courses are available all across Canada.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will receive their Overhead Crane Certificate, which is valid for three years from the issue date.
Toronto, Ottawa, Mississauga, Brampton, Vaughan, North York, Scarborough, Oakville, Burlington, Hamilton, Kitchener, Waterloo, Guelph, London, Windsor, Oshawa, Markham, Milton, Cambridge, St. Catharines, Brantford, Ajax and more!
Nova Scotia - Dartmouth and surrounding area
New Brunswick - Moncton and surrounding area
Newfoundland - St. John's and surrounding area
Quebec Coverage - Click here
Looking for other locations? Contact us - We serve all across Canada!
Half Day Theory plus on-site Practical evaluations.
Theory Training Options
Click below to learn more
What you’ll learn
- Performing of Pre-Shift Inspection
- Occupational Health and Safety Act
- Industrial Establishments – Regulation 851
- Crane and Sling Inspection
- Basic Principles: Overhead Crane Design/Operation
- Hitch and Sling Angles
- Hardware and Attachment Lifting
- Crane Safety
- Hand Signals (if required)
- Turning Loads (if required)
- Evaluation (written test)
- Review of Pre-Shift Inspection
- Hands-on Training and Application
- Safe Operating Techniques
- Best Practices
- Company Specific Hazards
- Evaluation (practical test)