skid steer certification
About this course
This course is designed for both new and experienced operators. This program will discuss topics relating to the safe use and operation of skid steer loaders. The practical component of this program is conducted at the client location and instructs participants on the use of skid steer loaders at their facility.
Our courses are available all across Canada.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will receive their Front End Loader Certificate, which is valid for three years from the issue date.
Toronto, Ottawa, Mississauga, Brampton, Vaughan, North York, Scarborough, Oakville, Burlington, Hamilton, Kitchener, Waterloo, Guelph, London, Windsor, Oshawa, Markham, Milton, Cambridge, St. Catharines, Brantford, Ajax and more!
Nova Scotia - Dartmouth and surrounding area
New Brunswick - Moncton and surrounding area
Newfoundland - St. John's and surrounding area
Quebec Coverage - Click here
Looking for other locations? Contact us - We serve all across Canada!
Half Day Theory plus on-site Practical evaluations.
Theory Training Options
Click below to learn more
What you’ll learn
- Performing of pre-shift inspection
- Relevant Provincial And Federal Legislation
- Pedestrian Awareness
- Stability Principles: Skid Steer Loader Design And Operation
- Operation of Equipment
- Parts Of a Skid Steer Loader/Pre-Shift Inspection
- Fuel Sources (Diesel and/or Propane)
- General Safety Rules/Guidelines
- Summary (written test)
- Review of pre-shift inspection
- Pre-Operational Inspection
- Workplace Inspection
- Safe Operating Procedures
- Dealing with Company Specific Hazards
- Hands-On Training and Application
- Practical Skills Evaluation (Approx. 30 minutes/person)
- (Each course participant will be evaluated on an individual basis, as per pre-determined course criteria designed to be equal and measurable.)