WORKING AT HEIGHTS
About this course
Our Working at Heights program is approved by the Chief Prevention Officer and is designed for any Ontario workers who may work at heights as part of their job. Anyone working at heights requires fall protection training (Ontario Regulation 213/91).
Our program consists of classroom theory and practical training that will ensure students are safe while working at heights.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will receive their Working at Heights Proof of Completion.
Contact us for pricing and group rates!
*training times can vary slightly depending on class size, learner needs, etc.
What you’ll learn
- Fall hazard control
- Hierarchy of Controls
- Harness and lanyard inspection and use
- Personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Vertical and horizontal life lines
- Safe work planning and requirements
- Applicable legislation and guidelines
- Harness and equipment care and storage
- Ladder safety
- Rights and responsibilities for working at heights
- Bump lines and guardrails
- Aerial work platform devices and additional training
- Connectors / anchorages
- Calculating free fall distance
- Harness donning and doffing
- 100% tie off
- Harness and lanyard inspections
- Scaffolding safety
- Vertical life line and rope grab
- Aerial work platform (with 100% tie off)
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the difference between a license and a certificate? Do I need a driver’s license to operate a forklift?
Money Back Guarantee
100% happiness guarantee! If you are not completely satisfied with us you will not be charged!
We work around your schedule! We offer a 24/7 service at your facility at no additional cost for weekends or after hours.
Free Client Web Portal
We store all Certificates, Theory Tests, and Practical Evaluations on our easy to use, completely Free Client Portal.
Both large & small organizations can benefit from affordable individual pricing & group rates to save your company money.